Sunday 27 February 2011

What do you think you could have done better?

I think there are many little things that I could improve or do better; one being the quality of my pictures. If I had had more time I would have liked to have taken more interesting pictures with a better, high quality camera. Also, I would have liked to have thought more thoroughly and carefully about the composition as I find that my pictures are a little too static and do not reflect the general atmosphere I wished to portray to the reader. If there was one other thing I would alter would be the mise-en-scene of the fayre pictures, they do not really reflect the setting I was hoping for as I found I had a limited amount of time and did not pay the possible required attention they really needed to have.

Another thing I would like to improve would be my subsidiary task of the poster making it more creative and original. I would have loved to juggle a few more ideas looking for more inspiration from previous research on Newspaper posters, especially that of The Times newspaper with the ballerinas. I believe that an idea including real life situations, emphasising the importance of newspapers in our society and how they cover a vast amount of the world would have been really interesting to do. Newspapers are a document that many people read and it would be a good idea to show that they reach a diverse audience. My idea would have been to have two people sitting on a bench reading/attempting to read their newspapers in blistering/windy weather with slippers on. This idea emphasises the British love of newspapers and shows the typical weather we have come to expect.

Lastly, I would have liked to have spent more time thinking about my radio advert to advertise my newspaper. I liked my basic structure of my advert and the script but it would have been better if I experimented more with different effects (from garage band and relative Internet sites) to add onto my advert making it more realistic and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment