Thursday 11 November 2010

The Fayre Photos

I didn't alter this picture very much, I merely cropped the picture and altered the saturation, cutting out the light that was streaming in. If I were to take this picture again I would definitely change the picture in order to make it a themed fayre for example' Halloween , which I originally wanted to do. However, a limited amount of time pervented me from doing this.


Again, I didn't do much to this picture: I cropped and altered the saturation (a bit more than the other) to make it more vibrant because the original picture seemed a bit dull. If there was anything I could change about this picture it would have to be the setting because I find that it doesn't look like a town hall.
With this picture again I cropped and altered the saturation.

No comments:

Post a Comment