Thursday 21 October 2010

Adverts - The Photography Avert


To create this advert I used photoshop. Due to the fact that this advert is advertising photography I wanted to make it look arty and bright so I used the posterisation filter. However, I kept it subtle so it was still clear of what it is. Also, by having the picture of someone taking a picture makes it obivious what it is advertising. I used the rule of thirds to make the picture more interesting and to divert the viewers eyes to the camera. I also cropped the top of the picture because the top was boring and not needed in the picture. However, some may find that the advert may be a bit garish for a newspaper, but I like it because it's original and if anything it make my newspaper different.
The writing was kept simple because I wanted the picture to tell the story rather than the writing, the writing was there to give furthur details of the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment